[RC] Swanton Pacific website - 2004 - Barbara McCrary

I just finished putting up the 2004 website for Swanton Pacific 75/100.  One big advantage over last year's site is the entry blank.  When you click on the entry blank link, it takes you to a PDF file that is readable by Adobe Acrobat Reader and printable exactly as it looks.  I learned something new for this year!  I had trouble with the entry blank last year and not everyone's printer would handle it.  The URL is:  http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch

Barbara
(Who is not satisfied with letting someone else create the website, because I want to learn how to do it myself)

Barbara McCrary
Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"