[RC] Helmets - InlineMom3

When I was little growing up around way to many horses, I was just tuned loose to ride.  I pretty much rode any horse I could.  I'm sure my angle had a hard time staying up but she did a remarkable job.  When I stared ridding distance (mostly training by myself), my husband bought me a helmet and told me that was the only way I could get the truck keys.  My helmets have saved me on several occasions.  Last January (2003) I watched a horse flip over on top of my father and kill him.  Don't know if a helmet would have helped.  Then last September my husband fell 10 feet and hit the back of his head.  He died the next day.  Find a helmet that fits - don't care what the brand, and wear it!  If not for you, for someone you love.  Dannan