Re: [RC] Pay Pal, eBay, credit cards - Truman Prevatt

For awhile I kept getting messages that I had to execute an attachment to keep my PayPal account up to date. But Norton detected tha attachment as a virus and riped it off and threw it away.   It was not PayPal or Ebay at all, it was yet another ploy to spread viruses or create other types of mayhem. No company is immune from such things - witness the messages that went out under "Microsoft's" name containing a virus. They were not from Microsoft at all and again my virus checker caught them.

These criminals are no different than the con men that sweet talk some elderly woman out all her money on some scam - but today they have much more reach with the electronic media. And just like the old fashion con man, with today's it still one has to always be alert to such a con.

Truman

Marv Walker wrote:
I have used Pay Pal in my saddle business for quite some time now, I have had no problems at all. It is easy for my customers, and a great deal for us both.

Ditto.

I have sold thousands of my horse videos and the huge majority
of them have been PayPal sales with nary a bit of trouble that
wasn't my own causing.