Re: [RC] Tucker saddles - Elkenchild

Hello, just sold my dream saddle (tucker equitation endurance) after only a month of ownership. It was a good solid trail saddle, and comfortable, but it put me too far above the horse! Now that I'm riding dressage and I know my horse is spook free, I actually feel better in my 20 year old county dressage. I didn't really feel like I was in contact, and I couldn't for the life of me get the stirrup length right! Oh, they are beautifully crafted, and the gel cush seat is awesome!!!
Just posted a hardly-used breastcollar/crupper combo and endurance Toklat pad for tucker on ebay if anyone is interested. Search under "tucker saddle".

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)