[RC] Mont Alto, Pennsylvannia - Lynn Brunetto

Can anyone tell me more about this "new" ride?  Are there marked trails there for conditioning riding?  Camping available to the "public" or camping nearby?
I'm a trail rider and always looking for someplace new to camp and ride.  This sounds interesting and I would like to know more.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Lynn Brunetto
===============================

We have just posted a brand new endurance ride. The 25/50 mile=
ride is scheduled for May 29 in Mont Alto, Pennsylvania. Trails=
are in Michaux State Forest and are a combination of forest=
trails, logging roads, hard packed dirt forest roads, and hills.=
 The trails have very good drainage, so even in wet weather=
there is very little mud.  For more information check the=
endurance net calendar.

Lynn Brunetto
Waynesburg, PA

 <\__~