[RC] Convention - Teddy

Regretfully, I AGAIN will not be able to attend the Convention in Reno.  I dearly miss my trips out west (especially since I will be moving that way).  HOWEVER, Kathleen has been very nice to allow me to have a booth with a few samples and plenty of catalogues for you to pick up.  I have some new products that are not in the catalogue.  They will be displayed as samples only.

If anyone is willing to help set up my booth (I will send a banner, boxes of catalogues and sample products), please let me know.

I hope the skies are blue, the weather balmy, the seminars enlightening and for those of you who gamble, may the trip be profitable!!!

I will miss seeing you all...
--
Teddy Lancaster
Running Bear Farm