[RC] Great horse sadly for sale - Teddy

Soryr to post this here, but I could not get the Ridecamp Classifieds to accept this.
RBF AARISTOTLE

7/8 Arabian 1/8 TB
7 years old (March 2004)

15.1 hands, almost solid bay with excellent feet, great bone, straight legs, kind, sane, not spooky, energetic, not foolish, barely started under saddle (i.e. not been in company on trail), raised outside in the hills, he thinks he is a dog, comes when he is called!

Sire: RBF Warlord (Khalarado+/ (1990 IAHA Nat’l Endurance Champion) x Mayday Mirada (Anglo-Arab) – top ten OD 100 1993)
Dam: RBF Sassafras (Dib x Ghay Lassa) ¾ Doyle breeding

For those of you who do not know me, I have been working on making a life change: moving out west.  It is beginning to happen, but after 15 years in the same place (longer than I have lived anywhere else) I have discovered just how much “stuff” one can accumulate.  In the attempt to rid myself of non-necessities, I have found there just is NO time to devote to educating and competing one of the finest athletes I have had the honor to breed and raise.  “Ari” is truly a noble animal, he flys without wings with his tail to the stars.  E-mail me for photos and digital video.

Although “Ari” has the talent to be a dressage horse or a jumper, even a show horse, his ancestry and attitude tell me he wants to be on the trail.  His uncle, RBF Super Sport (Khalarado+/ x Ghay Lassa), now owned by Ruth Sturley of Canada, was ridden to a very respectable finish (34th) for Canada East at the 2003 Pam American Championships.

I offer him to a loving experienced rider who wants to “do it right”.  The basics are there, the pedigree is there.  All “Ari” needs is that great rider/trainer to ride him to the stars.

$4,000 (yes he is THAT nice)

Short term trial lease and terms possible.

Teddy Lancaster

Teddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1-800-533-2327

--