Re: [RC] you know... -- A Ridecamp History Lesson... - Sundaez

I owe a huge thank you to Steph for creating Ridecamp. If it weren't for ridecamp I would never had the courage to do my first Ld, then my first endurance ride. I have gotten so much great information here...the best horse list I've been on, with an incredible amount of knowledge. Also have met some wonderful people.

When in doubt about any horse issue...someone on ridecamp will know, or at least have been in the same situation.

Mel and Tess