[RC] work out - Dixie

Hi, I will skip the hot-walker and let someone ride her..she's a trainer so I'm confident she'll watch for stress.  She knows how long it's been for us.  I'm in Frankfort, Ky.  I want to know as soon as anyone tries those new boa boots...do they reach the hair line?  Will anyone being using them instead of easyboots..I'm considering hoof-armour..of which I learned about here as well as so much more useful info..Thanks! Dixie