[RC] Dogs, Mules and oh,no noisy generators - Paulastk

Give me the dogs and the mules any day over the generators running all night
and day for the people who have to have their popsicles or hair dryers or
whatever.  Some folks go to rides to blow dry their hair and some go to ride.
Wish the ones that need a makeover would stay home and let the rest of us get
some sleep before a ride.  How bout we have a dog section, a mule section and
childrens section and definitely a generator section at rides and anyone who
violated the rules would be fined accordingly.  I'd gladly pay a fine for my
dog
if all the noisy generator folks were cutting off their pollution machines by
the requested time in consideration of everyone else.
I just love the irony of some who bring a piece of plywood to deflect the
noise away from thier trailer and blare it out to all the others in camp.
That's
the ultimate in inconsideration.  Makes a little dog pee seem pretty
insignificant.
There are many rides I would just not even go to any more because of the
horrible drone of generators whining through the night.  And I hear people
complain about them constantly but the sound of knocking on their trailer door
can't
be heard because of ...you guessed it...noise.
Sorry for the rant, but it is on topic as all the people who don't sleep
before a ride and are tired the next day should count for a rally cry to TURN
OFF
THE DAMN THING!
Okay, so I would be in the no generator, no screaming horse, DOG section.

Paula Blair
Dog AND Pony girl