[RC] Ansur saddle retrofit - Mary Orosz

If anyone is thinking of considering getting their Ansur saddle retrofitted – do it! I have had an Ansur Saddle for 2 years, and had it retrofitted with their new support system. The cost held me back for quite a while, but it was worth it.  It has held me in the saddle through several spooks and I really like it. The nice thing is being able to remove the extra knee supports when I am just doing arena riding.  I have a Bob Marshall endurance and like it too, but really love the contact with my horse in the Ansur.  After tasting the dirt several times after serious spooks, I was beginning to get a little nervous going out alone on trail.   I did like the way the Bob Marshall helped me sit my TWH’s rough trot, but now the Ansur is working just as well.

- Mary