[RC] water tanks - Elite

   At Gator Run a few weeks ago we had 2 horses with us and filled our 50 gallon barrel 3 times (5 days).  So this is the tank we bought from Northern Tool.   It is a 150 gallon square tank that fits really nicely between the cab and the gooseneck ball.  I liked that it was low profile and only stood a little above the bed of the truck.  The other ag tanks that we looked at sat much higher up on  legs.   We will probably only carry 30 or so gallon in it for horse water while traveling and then fill it when we get close.   We could also use it to re-fill the LQ tank (30 gallon) if we run short.    For now we have it set up to gravity feed, but as summer comes on and we want to maybe hose the horses with it, we are thinking of adding a pump that could be wired to plug into the trailer plug outlet (in bed of truck).      But I thought this tank was the best buy for $199.   They also have them in 30, 50, 100, 300 gallon.   The manufacturer is Snyder Industries, but if we ordered direct from them we had to pay shipping (same cost).  This way we got it local and no shipping.

Linda