[RC] Elinore Tonsor contact info - Erica R. DeVoti

Someone asked about contacting Elinore Tonsor as she won a certificate from her at a ride--her website is:

This website shows products for dogs, but she makes BEAUTIFUL and well constructed horse blankets to order.  They are some of the nicest  I have seen with great colors and  material.  I love the blanket she made and found her to be quite reputable.
Good luck,
Erica DeVoti
ponyexpress @ frontier.net