[RC] Fwd: Intro - KKMoonshadowrnch

Hi all,
     Guess it's about time I gave a little intro.  Been lurking for few weeks, and Steph was sure right, there's a lot of reading with this group.  My name is Kathy Kennard and my horse is Nick.  He is 7 this year and is an Anglo-Arabian.  We've been riding CTR and endurance for 3 years in Washington and this year we are in the Tevis!  Yea, actually a goal of mine since before Nick was even born.  So I thought you guys might be a good place to get more endurance related info.  I've been on the CTR list for a long time and find it invaluable.
     I also am ride manager for Capitol Challenge, which is a NATRC CTR and am the President of our local distance riding club, Lacamas Trail & Distance Riders.  For anyone in the Washington area, our club is putting on a distance riding clinic in the Olympia, Washington Area on Sunday, March 14th.  e-mail me privately if you'd like info on that.
    We're planning on attending the convention in Reno also, so hopefully will get to meet many of you there.  Later, Kathy & Nick

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- End Message ---