[RC] twh/arab crosses again - Elkenchild

Hello! I finally heard back from my farrier about walker/arab crosses. He says to contact Grace 406-356-2854 and the farm was in Forsethe Mt. (My dad took the message so I'm not sure if grace is with the farm or the walker-cross registry, or if that is how you truly spell Forsethe!)

Laura
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goal posts of life."