Re: [RC] death valley - Mike & Kathy Kelly

Well, I drove all the way there, camped 12/27 and it rained all night and was still pouring when I left to come back home the morning of 12/28.  The road was flooded out in places, it was a little scary driving across some spots around Trona on the way out, I sure wouldn't have wanted to be in a car.  With so much rain in the forecast and some flooding already going on, I high-tailed it home.  Way too much driving and my horse is disgusted, but we made it home safely (to more flooding and now snow).

I really hope that it dried out since we left and that everyone is OK, I just couldn't risk getting stuck there for a week, which seemed like a real possibility at the time.

Kathy Kelly
Parks AZ
has anyone heard about death valley ride??? there is some serious weather going on in that area.  just curious.
ericka