Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] tacky tack pads - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Virginia Unger lilsqual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 

Gary, the pads are sold pretty much every where, they now come in color's which 
are very attractive, and some have a so west theam cloth top, I live in 
southern Oh. and get the pads at a local tack shop called the Lazy N, the pads 
also come in sizes, I use a barrel pad under my big horn endurance saddle, they 
also come in the same shape only larger called a Trooper pad, and the sq. 
western pad, they just hose off with water, when your done, and dry fast, I 
guarantee you the saddle won't slip, so you don't have to girth as tight, and 
the horses back is cool,Jenny

Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net.
Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp
Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp

Ride Long and Ride Safe!!