Re: [RC] Bio Thane - Truman Prevatt

We have two biothane halter/bridles we got in 1989. They are still in good shape and we still use them. The one problem with biothane (for the people who sell it) is it last too long. If the ends are heat sealed properly it will last a long time and this is down in the swamp where the state plant is mold and mildew.

I have tired Zilco and find it a bit thick for my liking. I do like the beta for reins - especially the new molded material that simulate "rubber grips" on the reins.

Maybe there are different grades of biothane. We have a set that's over 10
years old, there's no cracks, it is faded, but it isn't worn out. All the
other biothane we have is 5-6 years old and is still fine.

--
“Why has government been instituted at all

“Why has government been instituted at all? Because the passions of men will not conform to the dictates of reason and justice, without constraint.” Alexander Hamilton