[RC] Hoof Boots - Candace Kahn

Hi Terry,
    Enjoyed your post.  Yes, hoof boots are evolving and a big thank you to Garrett Ford at EasyCare for continuing to design and develop better and better boots.  I agree we are not quite there yet but I am finally encouraged because steps are being taken to enable us to ride barefoot over rough terrain.  My Rougie will be starting his 3rd endurance season barefoot in 2005.  He can go over most terrain but still has problems trotting on gravel road so I usually need hoof protection. I am encouraged by your testing of the Epics and the testing results I have heard from others.  I am looking forward to receiving and using the new Easyboot epic for our 2005 season. See you on the trail.
     Thanks for your efforts in testing new products on rides.

With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
Easyboot Epics available January 2005
authorized dealer of Zilco Endurance Tack, Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles, Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
1-877-865-2467