[RC] favorite rides of 2004 - Ed Kilpatrick

tevis, definitely.  well, i didnt ride this one, but got to be crew and groupie for my horse.  i got to see that beautiful country that i had only seen in pictures.  i got to meet some wonderful people.  what a blast!

ponce de leon pirate run, because it was the curtain call for this ride as we know it.  kim may be back, in a different location with a ride someday, but it wont be the same.

ed