[RC] Bob Marshall Treeless - rene . acker

Just one other reply.  She said she has one and loves it.  I have been
looking for a saddle for several years now, and was finally going to go
with an english saddle (I have always rode western).  But I saw somebody
with a BMTS and got to talking to her about it, and then went on the
website.  I am now waiting anxiously for my new BMTS to get here, should be
a couple weeks.  Based on what I've read and the saddle I was able to look
at, I think I've finally found what I was looking for.  I used to ride
bareback all the time, but that's just not practical at my age (44).  The
thing is, once I started visiting Ridecamp, I never saw any mention of a
BMTS, and I got a little worried that maybe they aren't all they're cracked
up to be.  The other person who responded to my question said that people
either love them or hate them.  I would like to start a thread on Ridecamp,
but I'm not sure how.  ?   I'd be happy to email you after I receive the
saddle and ride it.  Thanks for responding, Jeanie!  Happy New Year!!!

Rene' Acker
AmSouth Bank
Mortgage Banking/Alt-D
RCN-3, BH-4361, Hoover, AL
Phone:  205-560-7870  /  Fax:  205-560-6378

                     "Jeanie Bartson"

                     <bartson@xxxxxxx         To:      rene.acker@xxxxxxxxxxx

                     >                        cc:

                                              Subject: Bob Marshall Treeless

                     12/23/2004 11:01

                     AM

You asked:

"Does anybody out there use a Bob Marshall Treeless saddle?"

I do not own one but am considering it?

Also considering others?

Did you get any response to your question?  I didn't see many responses to
it.

Maybe you should start a new thread so people will see the subject "BOB
Marshall treeless saddle" and not "Reactor Panel."

I would also appreciate hearing any feedback you get pro and con and it
would be something to have in the archives for others.  Sure is tough to
decide on a good saddle.

Thanks in advance!

Jeanie B.

Email::