Re: [RC] Christmas present - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 12/26/2004 1:32:57 PM Central Standard Time, bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'd love to hear of some of your gifts from spouses, at least horse-related ones.

My husband got me a rump rug.  We don't need them all *that* much here in Texas, so I'd never gotten around to buying one, but had talked about it now and then.  His parents were wondering what to get me, so he suggested one of those little GPS units that you wear on your wrist (Garmin Foretrex, I think it's called).  They got me one and I tried it out today...it's soooo cool!

I got my husband a pair of EZ Ride stirrups...he tried 'em out today and loved 'em.  :)

Dawn in East Texas