[RC] Fwd: Wintec Fit Question - Tshuck64

--- Begin Message --- Hi, I have an older wintec 500 pro dressage saddle with the easy change gullets. I thought it fit my horse reasonably well until his winter hair came in, he has some wavy hair and a few white hairs on ether side of his withers,(more so on the left side). He has nice withers and a longish back. He usually has a dry spots in this area about the size of my hand but no pain. I widened the gullet and narrow it up trying to tweak the fit but I never seem to get rid of these dry areas. He doesn't seem tender at all in the withers. I two-point (I guess thats what it called) a lot, am I putting too much pressure on the withers? Also when changing the gullets, how should they fit on the horses back if you just place them there? I have them adjusted so they have about 2" clearance above his withers. Also could this be a heat issue? I ride with a toklat wool pad with inserts. I have taken the inserts out and the sweat pattern stays the same. Any ideas? Merry Christmas, Tammy
--- End Message ---