[RC] tack for iraq - susan tweedale-hill \(golshani\)

I haven't investigated to see how legitiment this cause is... but I did find a message and a link on an arab horse rescue site. This is allegedly to help the national Iraqi Arab horses:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Jose (PP stallion), Breeze aka Free (PF mare), Peachy Keen (molly pony mule), Weeds (BLM jack), and Floyd (BLM jack). Herd photos in the Tweedale Hill equine album: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/susansnapshots/my_photos

Susan Tweedale-Hill (Golshani)
61500 Rose Hill Rd
Salesville, OH 43778-9623
1-740-679-2333