Re: [RC] "Tar-covered" Butt - Reddryder63

Hi my name is Brendalin, I was talking to Julie surh last week and she said something about feeding one of her mares yogurt! it helps put the good live cultures back in there system, and help there digestive system, it could not hurt, get the three or four cultured yogurts, you will have to go to a natural food store I don't think safeway has it, horses generally like cherry flavored yogurt or strawberry flavored yogurt, just mix it in with her grain. I<M not sure how much to give her or how often, but I would think 1/2 of a large container per feeding would be enough, three days to a week, it's also good for you to have yogurt after taking antibiotics. well good luck

                                                           Brendalin