Re: [RC] semi precious stone; now turquoise for protection - Dabney Finch

Suzi,
How can having braclets hanging from your saddle not be "pretty"?

Certain American Indian tribes (so I've been told) believed that wearing turquoise (horse and/or rider) offered protection from injury, as well.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
--Dabney