Re: [RC] questions on Reactor Panel - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 12/19/2004 7:46:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Would appreciate any comments on which model people are using and why........as young
mare not doing well with Sport Saddle and I may be saddle shopping!
I have owned two Reactor Panel saddles and love them both.   I think the main thing I see with Sports Saddles is the basic "couch position" that riders are forced into with them.  Obviously NOT good  for either part of the equation (horse or human).  I recently looked at a bunch of pictures that Lynne Glazer took at the Turkey Tror ride and could spot a Sports Saddle a mile away....."OUCH!"  That is not a good position to ride a horse in for a mile let alone 50.

Sylvia (JMO)