From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sisu West Ranch
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 7:58 AM
To: Laurie Durgin
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] a vet perspective and a nutural horse
foot perspective

"..., strting with 1-250,000  I
believe dilution, increasing till I got a 'full dose'
essentially a weekly sting....."

There are two significant differences here.

First, allergy shots have been scientifically tested and the
results published in peer review journals.
Second, they start with small doses then work up to large
doses.  Homeopathy starts with doses several trillion times
more dilute and stays there.