Re: [RC] [RC] ? No to Howard - Ibiteraaarr

Sorry for the disappearing act. My comp has been down with viruses and all
that. I thank everyone who responded about how nice it was to stand up for
Howard, but ultimately I have to clarify the true point of my post. Without
turning this into another thread of outrage, I have (had) no intention of
staging a vote for Howard or making a martyr out of him. God knows he has a big
mouth. (Some of us just find it more amusing then others, I suppose.) It's not
his overall behavior I attempted to defend, especially as someone posted about
his Wal-Mart stunt. I agree...that's ludicrous. The real point I was trying to
make and maybe failed in doing so was the attitude towards people having vet
care administered to horses in danger, this particular case involving Howard.
He seems to be the favorite red-headed step-child when it comes to this topic,
and the constant regurgitation of his less then sparkling riding career is
testimony. The Teeters have every right to monitor what goes on in their list.
Sometimes Howard's behavior is inexcusible. I just didn't see the need to again
point out his past to assist in knocking him down for a random post.

Regards,
Liz Dorner
?×?jjb±«®ø?z?Ä?Û«jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn­©Üzw­"wè®f­??Ï¢X?È8¬rV¢?êá¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­ý?yƦ¥+?±ÊâmïÔ?Ë?±Êâmèm¶?ÿÃ?Û«jw?ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥?xº'?©ÝF'^I§Þ