[RC] age limit - Jill Gobert

I agree with Heidi on the age limit factor. I was 7 and my sister was 9 when we were doing rides. I started in competitive and she was doing endurance. My mom had done endurance since before we were born and we went to a ton of rides with her before we could ride them. So when we were able to ride, we knew what to do. Besides we were usually sponsored by our mom or a good friend. Parents have to use their own, good judgement and not make their kids do it because they want them to.

Do you Yahoo!?