Re: [RC] Truck bed/trailer width - Sisu West Ranch

"..I have described some of the fields I have had to try and park in for rides and he thinks I will have more turning ability with the 7'6" wide..'

Last I looked, the axles were the same width on all.  It is easier to see when backing a narrower trailer.  The thing to get used to with a gooseneck is the cutting of the corners when you turn.  I still have some trouble with that.

If I were to be purchasing a new trailer, I would get the manufacturer to put torsion axles on it that raised it 4" to 6".  They can do that easily by special ordering axles with a different angle on the arms.  You may want/need a ramp type rear.  Almost all problems I see people have in camps (that do not involve cutting corners) are lack of ground clearance.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875