[RC] Tropical Riders - Merryben

I ordered a pair of breeches form Tropical Riders over the phone.  I had them shorten them 2 inches and she told me that I could not return them if I did.  I got them yesterday and they are still too long.  I am such a dwarf....Anyway, I called them and they are going to shorten them some more, shorten the rise and make them a size smaller to boot.  How is that for customer service.  And, they keep your info on file for when you want to order again.  That holofiber stuff is great.  It really does make you feel less tired and the socks are wonderful too.  It is pricey stuff but worth every penny........and their customer service is absolutely unbeatable...............mb