[RC] My Mare is she JUST being a mare? - Harrytmdh

Ok folks you have helped me out with other stuff. here
goes.

My gaited horse  Ginger. she is 5 and was used as a
broodmare before we bought her. She had one foal for
the people we purchased her off of, and After a
professional trainer worked with several horses and
picked Ginger for me as being sane and easy to ride
and work with  we bought her at Christmas and in the
spring we confirmed she was in deed with foal.   OK

Baby is 7 months old and weaned. Over the past month
and a half I have started to work with Ginger
seriously with a trainer in English and she has
completely as in COMPLETELY changed. She is a bully
and rears and jigs and HAS dumped me , my trainer
wants me to look for something less HOT as she says.
My boyfriend who bought the horse for me is angry he
feels I'm giving up on her(ginger) I'm just plain
scared. This once sane could do anything around mare
is now like a basket case. Refusing to obey commands,
setting back, rearing and fighting even the simplest
command, RUNNING off once she did unseat me.

Ok some people are saying she is being the REAL
ginger. A MARE...now that she is off her hormone high
of pregnancy. I want to know if a hormone supplement
thing like Regimate might help? or could there be a
health issue? The vet is coming out Thursday to check
her out.

I have never experienced a horse so belligerent! She
was the one we let the kids ride, she still sweet on
the ground and to work around. just don't saddle her
up.

Any suggestions. cause I'm not riding her til i can
get this figured out! if i can.

Paula

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo