[RC] kids and rides - larry Miller

The most important thing of all is that the kids enjoy the ride itself, no matter what the distance is.  My kids thought they were hot stuff when they got to come and RIDE instead of watch.  I did have to be careful of the songs that I sang though.  Jinny remembers well the songs I loved to sing as we booked down trail.  After a 4 year absent of juniors to sponsor, I finally have some more.  Two are my neighbors and two belong to a new family to the sport.  So far the training rides have been a hoot.  Galloping through the huge mud puddle is one treat and the other is running full out up lip hill.  When the horses top lip hill (it has about a 3 foot straight up part at the very top), it is like riding a roller coaster on the steep hill.  FUN!!  I can't repeat what the parents said when I took them up lip hill the first time!  LOL Jeanie