[RC] Arabian Horse Conformation - martina keil

Hello all. Recently given a 3/4 Arabian mare. I do not know much about
the breed....She seems to ahave a rather large forehead that buldges
out. Not a really dishy face at all. Is this considered a conformation
fault. It doesn't really matter to me as I am not planning on breeding
her....none of my horses are perfect/well bred (grades-mustangs) and I am
more interested in thjeir heart and mind than looks. She is a sweetie
and I have fallen for her in short order. Just curious. Martina