Re: [RC] God is a Horse - Vicki Warner

(RE: Howard's strong opinions and endless musings ie: God is a horse; I'm quite convinced.  etc.)

We truly appreciate the feedback from those who are experienced/educated related to this sport & horse care!  ie: great input on nutrition, vet care, shoeing, blankets, info on riding & more.  Having recently changed over from another forum due to lack of time to sort through the oh, not so meaningful (to us) spiritual, spatial, endless musings and pointed inflammatory debates, our "discussion vote" is in favor of sticking to more "educational subjects" vs. endless, personal, ethereal musings & debatable personal opinions.
Happy Trails, Bruce & Vicki