[RC] Paddi recovering from surgery - Abhorsesport

Hi all: I've been having a hard time getting this message posted, so please accept my apologies for being late with the news. Paddi Sprecher, owner of Canadian Trail House, has been in hospital for the past couple of weeks recovering from a routine surgery that took a bad turn. She's still weak, but on the mend. Meanwhile, she has plenty of stuff in stock and a group of friends and staff have been looking after orders. Custom work may be a problem, so anyone wanting something special for Christmas is invited to purchase a gift certificate and the item itself can be made later on, once Paddi is back in the saddle.
Paddi has been separated from her computer for awhile, so Christmas greetings and Get Well wishes can be sent by snail mail to the address posted on the Canadian Trail House web site: www.canadiantrailhouse.com.

Cheers,

Brenda Kossowan