Re: [RC] Well, Tom, I have to post now! - DVeritas

In a message dated 12/7/2004 11:59:33 AM Mountain Standard Time, ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I do believe it is worth all the hardships and heartaches just to see it
one time in your life.
Cindy,
    You describe it perfectly, and I look forward to it once again...all of it.
    You forgot to mention if you're really nice to the vet, Mel Fillerup, who fly fishes up there every ride, he might actually grill you one up, eh?
     ...and if you're really lucky, mayhaps Cindy will sing for you on the trail.
 :^) :^)
Frank