[RC] Mules!!!! - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey, I am loving all this talk about the mules.  I have made a major decision, that is to bred one of my endurance Arab mares to a jack this spring.  She is a 15.2 hand Arab, with LONG legs and very correct.   I should have what I call my "Tevis Cup" mule.  :))  Question:  I was told that the jack that sired Arc O Rudy (sp) was in the state of Alabama.  Is that so?  Does anyone know or have the contact info for such jack.  If I could find him, I would love to use him rather than some other jack.  Thanks.

 Jody, Joni and the girls, Rose, Love, Aries (soon to be having a mule baby), Gypsy and Storme