[RC] Endurance Prospect for sale - Juneir

Steph - How do I put this ad in the classified section?  June

Endurance prospect for sale.  Purebred arab, 4 years old, 15.1H, chestnut gelding, well built with substance, great legs and feet, sweet disposition from day one (hence his name -Amigo) and most important, a good mind.  He is bred for endurance being out of a Dalul daughter and by a 3/4 brother to Sanskrit.  (Two top tens in this year's Tevis were out of a Dalul daughter). He is well started on trails in and around Cool, CA, and has been horsecamping at Jack Brook.  He loved camping and gets along with other horses.  He is for sale because we love making those babies and are expecting three more this spring. He is located in Cool, CA.  All shots are up to date and he has been on a regular worming schedule since birth.  Price $2500.  Contact Al Garrison at (530) 823- 2086 or AlGarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx or June Irhazy at (650) 747-0653 or juneir@xxxxxxx