From: sally reid
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 5:33 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] To Bit or Not to Bit???? what do you think

"  I finally figured out the problem, bought a bit that worked and the horse goes fine in it. "

What was the problem and which bit did you buy to fix it?
I have a mare that goes both ways,sometimes she hates the bit and other times she does not care. Her problem is not her teeth. I bought a gelding that was a bad head shaker, it turned out he had bad TMJ pain. I found a fancy "tooth farrier" and got the problem fixed.....he may revert to type ocassionally, like when he wants to get moving at a stop, but mostly he is fine.
Sally