[RC] Young Black Stallion - Carol

I finally saw the Young Black Stallion today. For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, go see it, it was worth the ticket price. Especially the race scenes. I went with a friend, Karlon, that I always ride with and we both laughed at the scene where the boy helping the girl condition the black yells at her , "Hey, what happened to going slow?" as the black takes off running. How many times have we wanted to start slow and our horses had other ideas? We also think the nasty chestnut must be related to Karlon's horse, alias 'Psycho'.
But the scenery was beautiful, especially on the big screen, so go see it if you have a chance.: )
Carol