[RC] Cabin Fever? - DarkHorseGoddess

Don't know 'bout you, but I am so ready for spring! In my neck of the woods, it's about -20 and the windchill is even colder.  My horses are tucked into the barn, they had a yummy warm grain mush for dinner, and I gave them extra hay to keep them busy over nite. I wanted to share these spring sounds with you, turn up the volume, close your eyes and enjoy.  http://www.naturesound.com/frogs/pages/amtoad.html  http://www.naturesound.com/frogs/pages/graytfg.html     Raven (who's dreaming of horse camping)