[RC] Wintec Saddle Discussion Question - SuperJockey

Hello,

A few months ago there was a discussion about Wintec saddles and heat problems.  I did not pay too much attention because I was not using a Wintec saddle.  Well, since then I'd been having trouble with my saddle's fit, and I am now riding with my Mom's Wintec AP saddle.  The problem is that now Missile is having heat building up under the saddle.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recap what you all discussed about this topic a while ago.

Thank you so much!

Kristin and Missile, Frankie, Randy, and Andromeda

Do you Yahoo!?