Re: [RC] Homey Contest - Jon . Linderman

Now do they have to be offical brand wear?  I wear compression shorts under
my riding tights which look and function similarly.

Jon

                     "Paddi"

                     <seamstob@telusplanet        To:       "Suzi Maiorisi"
<stlst@xxxxxxx>
                     .net>                        cc:       "ridecamp"
<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                     Sent by:                     Subject:  Re: [RC]   Homey
Contest
                     ridecamp-owner@xxxxxx

                     durance.net

                     01/29/2004 01:07 PM

I am getting lots of funny emails as woman try to get pictures of their
man.
So far no pics:-(
I will post as soon as they arrive
Come on guys
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

www.CanadianTack.com
1-866-987-4816 toll free order line
Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Stirrups and Easy Boots
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Cashel Flymasks
Yacht Braid Horse equipment