Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Absolutely

In a message dated 1/29/2004 6:49:59 AM Eastern Standard Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:
Flexibility is one of the keys to life.  Use it to open the door and you may
find that you were absolutely wrong about what you thought was in there when
the door was closed.

cya,
Howard

Yeah Howard!
I support your idea that there is very little in life that is absolute.  We can learn from other riding styles, other disciplines, other points of view.  Those of us who cannot physically ride a 100 mile distance have learned a great deal from those LD's and from cheering (yes even crewing) on the more hardy folks. Those folks that are looking at alternate shoeing approaches are doing so because something in the "traditional" approach is not working for their animals.  Give em credit for trying to improve things.   And for those who do not know, there are wounded crazed animals in the world which walk on two legs that are more dangerous than any rabid wolf that ever walked the earth. Be careful, they know no fear and do not have the same value for life, love, and the soul that we do.  The law cannot always protect you.  Frequently they can do no more than note there is a conflict until after someone is hurt or dead.

In many things patience and tolerance is required where we do not feel patient.  In other things it is sometimes best to just leave the premises.

Adelia