RE: [RC] Thrush - Carol

Steph wrote:
<I'm raping her 24 hours a day,...

Are you really? That must be exhausting... hee hee, sorry, couldn't resist that one. I think you meant to say 'wrapping'?
 I have heard soaking just the bottom of the hoof in a bleach/water solution will kill the fungus fast. You can also spray it on. A fungicide would take care of the skin if it was rain rot, but it sounds like she could just be having a reaction to the chemicals, they are only supposed to go on the bottom of the hoof, not the skin. Good luck.: )
 Carol