[RC] RE:Angry - Carol

 <On the way home a car roared up next to me and the man <inside started screaming at me.
Mary,
When he followed you down the road and started screaming at you it becomes harassment, which is against the law. Also by this point the threat is aimed at you. He was yelling at you not your horse. So I would call the sheriff again and  get them to go out and talk to these people before something else happens. Keep bugging the sheriff's dept.  until they do something. They can go out and talk to them. Usually a little friendly warning on their part is all that's needed. Also if you use your horse as force you may get sued. If you think they are doing something illegal, meth lab, etc.. ( why else would they be so paranoid) tell the sheriff, it will give them more incentive to go out and check up on these people. Maybe you'll get lucky, if they are doing something illegal, the psychos will end up in jail, and their property may get  foreclosed on or confiscated by the sheriff's dept. and you wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. If it was me, I wouldn't ride out there until the sheriff talks to them. Good luck. ; )
Carol