Re: [RC] Hugo the Mule - goearth

Eva loved those mules.  in the GAHR book there is a quote by Tom Sites on page 217 that described Eva ..."as one of the nicest people you will ever meet.  She was always open for conversation and treated her animals like children.  The world needs more people like her. "  Eva is gone and now Hugo and Virl and i was fortunate to see some of the best mules that ever were and people that knew and respected them.  Eva kept her tapes of all the riders meetings and they would be a treasure trove of stuff.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Leroy outlived us all.  I Loved Eva Taylor and you would have too .  tom sites