[RC] Barefoot Misleadings - MARYYG

>>"A. Perez" <walkergirl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Excuse me, but have you ever seen a thermograph of a shod foot
and leg as compared to one without a shoe?  Do check it out!
http://www.thenakedhoof.com.au/html/purposepage.htm"<<

  I have seen hundreds of particular themographs which show "BAD shoeing jobs and also Bad Trimming jobs.
  What is protrayed in the barefoot bible is an picture image of themography of a horse's leg in which it shows no circulatory flow from the foot up due to the shoes. If the Good Doctor's, author or translator knew anything about Themography she would have known that NERVE damage can cause the same image.  I have personally seen two of these types of nerve damaged legs and feet in which the themographic camera  show the same images.

  Images of neglect can sell alot of things because it scares the unknowledgable into thinking a certain way.

  Jaye